CREATING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAM WITH YOUR TOOL...

AFFIRMATIONS

  Some days, everyone is a critic. You tend to hear words that can be demoralising. Words that tear you up. You ask yourself, is it too much to ask for a little compliment once in a while?
Well instead of waiting for someone else to say those uplifting, mind gingering words to you, why not say something nice about yourself to yourself?

  Words are tools we use in creating the life we want. Experts say that repeating positive words daily can build your self esteem, give you a booster shot at vitality, and help you see things in a more optimistic light.

Affirmations are act of confirming something to be true. They are powerful words about you, your life, and your world.
Affirmations help you live a happier life and diminish the negative clutters that cloud your sense of purpose. They can counteract those powerful negative inner voice and eventually drown them.

  Have you heard of the saying, "You are what you say to yourself"?
No matter where you are or what you're going through, you are creating your world through what you put attention on and what you say continually about yourself.
What you repeatedly say to yourself about yourself becomes your identity.
Below are some affirmations you can master saying to yourself..

  • I trust the universe to surprise me with something wonderful this day.
  • I am in control of my thoughts, my mind, and my body.
  • I am perfect as I am. 
  • Everything in my life is working toward my ultimate good.
  • I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
  • I am free of worry and I am at peace with who I am.
  • I am attracting and manifesting everything that is for my highest good.
  • I have a clear internal sense about what action is best for me at every moment.
  • I am a powerful being.
  • I am Wealthy
  • I am prosperous
  • I am successful
  • I walk in the consciousness of the presence of God all day long. His fullness flows through me at all times filling up all the empty vessels in my life.
  • God is my pilot. He leads me. He prospers me.
  • I am a channel through which God's riches flow ceaselessly, copiously, and freely.
  • I am whole, complete, total, fully alive in this moment.
  • I possess all that I need to fulfil my dreams. I am limitless and a part of the perfection of this physical world.
  • I am an offspring of the Word, therefore excellence, glory, virtue and success are the hallmarks of my life.
  • The grace of God is at work in me in an increasing measure, and I am favoured everywhere I go.
  • Wealth are let loose in my life. I am making progress and winning everywhere I go by the power of God.
  • I am more than I appear to be, all the world's strength and power rests inside me.
  • There is a king in my inside.
  • I am not alone, I'm surrounded by divinity.
  • I am an overcomer, a conqueror , a powerful being.
  • I am enough, I'm good enough.
  • I am worthy of everything good in life.
  • I aspire to be a giver. A giver of love, a giver of good vibes,and a giver of strength.
  • I let go of all resistance to prosperity and it comes to me naturally.
  • I dream, I believe, I receive.
  • My God is a God of plenty and I now receive all that I  desire or require, and more.
  • God's wealth is my wealth.
  • I am healthy, dynamic and fully alive.
  • I am inspired, disciplined and energized.
  • I am always at the right place in time and space. The universe is my partner in creation.
Say them daily and with time, they become a part of your very existence.
Your self worth can never be defined by outer factors. You are the only one who can deprive or endow yourself with power. All you need is already deposited inside of you.
 Activate them with your mouth, speak what you want to see happen in your life.

Decide who you want to be, or others will do it for you.
You are the one holding the key to your best self.
Think good thoughts, Speak good of yourself.
Shalom....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANAGING THE EMOTIONS OF ANGER...

WILD AND FREE; CHERISH THE MOMENT.

MAKE YOUR FACE GLOW WITH TURMERIC...